Aged in an oak barrel to realize a deep and sweet taste.
3.Kuge Honten Co., Ltd.
Established in 1860 at Usuki, Oita, where a famous town for brewing. 「Quality comes first」is their un-changed company policy . They use only locally-grown ingredients, sweet potato, barley and rice.
1) Mugi Shochu Tsunezo Global Bottle 720ml 25%: This product is produced by normal pressure distillation method and bottled in a decorative black bottle with gold label, which represents “Cool Japan”. Mild, yet a slight sweetness.
2) Mugi Shochu Tsunezo 900ml 20%: Using bamboo charcoal for filtration. Aged for more than 1 year which realizes milder taste. It goes well with citrus fruit as well.
3) Imo shochu Tsunezo 720ml 25%: Produced by locally-grown sweet potato and distilled under normal pressure which brings a real taste of sweet potato.
4.Kyoya Distiller & Brewer Co., Ltd
Established in 1834. Using only selected ingredients and clay pot.Producing the real Shochu at a smaller batch with a help from the nature.
1) Imo Shochu Kameshizuku 900ml 20%: Partly using organically-grown Miyazaki sweet potato, which brings fruity and rich flavor. Pot style bottle.
2) Imo Shochu “Sora & Kaze & Daichi Genshu” 720ml 42%: Produced by using famous Sake rice “Yamadanishiki” as a koji rice. This crude Shochu brings a real taste and flavor of ingredients itself.
3) Imo Shochu “Heihachiro” 720ml 25%: Using black koji which brings strong character and full-body taste.
4) Liqueur “Green tea and Jasmine” 720ml 8%: Green tea and Jasmine are blended with Mugi Shochu. This liqueur brings you a fresh and sweet aroma and flavor. Enjoy chille
5.Sanwa Shurui Co., Ltd.
Iichiko” is the most popular brand of Shochu.「Quality comes first」is the never changing company’s policy.
1) Iichiko Pack 1,750ml 20%: Mild flavor and rich taste even after diluted by water or on-the-rock. Low in alcohol, yet a real Mugi shochu taste.
2) Iichiko Kogane no Imo 700ml 25%: Produced by using selected sweet potato and koji making techniques. Fruity aroma and deep flavor.
3) Iichiko Special 720ml 30%: Long-aged Mugi shochu using newly-developed yeast. It bring you a special flavor.
4) Iichiko Frasco Bottle 720ml 30%: “Koji-only making” and “Low-temperature fermentation” are the key points for this unique flavor and deep taste Shochu. Enjoy on-the-rock, with water, with hot water.
You are warmly welcomed to learn more and tast JAPANESE SHOCHU at their booths D06 in Hall 10.2 on June29-July 1,2016.